To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 43 - Craving Chinese

It was too late to go out for Chinese food, and the weather isn't exactly the best today.  I had to resolve the situation by cooking up some quick noodles at home.  I like to add bok choy and chicken to my noodles, but I was missing both the ingredients.  Thus, it was time for bacon, eggs, spinach, carrots and green onions, lots of soy sauce, vinegar, hot sauce and one unhealthy ingredient - MSG!  Fortunately, there are no life-threatening allergies to this, and I only ever just cook Chinese food once in a blue moon.  So, a pinch of it can't really hurt, can it?

And for the photos, I think the second and third ones are my favourites.










No comments:

Post a Comment