To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 38 - Clouds returning home at dusk?

I was a little preoccupied with my cooking lesson plans this evening, since I've had two more students sign up for them.  I didn't exactly have any ideas for photography.  Since I did three different subjects yesterday, I'm going to have to cheat today (and tomorrow as well, in case I'm not inspired after a loooong day).

These were shot through my dirty kitchen window (yet again!) - fluffy cotton clouds right before dusk.





I loved the semicircular pattern of the trees in this one.  I had to wait a bit between shots to get that cloud to float right into the trough.

No comments:

Post a Comment