To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 18 - Grocery shopping was a pain

Well, literally!  I hadn't anticipated buying too much, but as always, I ended up buying more than I could handle.  Invariably, that slowed me down leading me to miss my bus. I had to wait close to 25 mins. to get the next bus, and while waiting, I looked around me at the open skies and saw some late clouds staggering in.  I also saw and heard a few birds.  I couldn't photograph the birds, but the clouds I sure did.  Here are a few shots captured on my cell phone camera, therefore not of very good quality.  I had to post-process them a bit to increase saturation and definition.  


 





There was a patch of clear blue sky where I saw this tiny speck with a long white tail - an aircraft at an extremely high altitude:



I again apologize for the quality of the photos, but I had to capture these instances. 





No comments:

Post a Comment