To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 364 - On the Eve of ...

Tomorrow's going to be the last shot for my 365 project and if you ask me how I feel about it, I will say "Phew! Relieved!"

However, today isn't going to be the day I want to talk about this - I'll definitely do a retrospective soon.  But besides that, I'll also decide on a new challenge for myself.  I have a few ideas, and I want to throw them out to you and do a quick poll; and I hope you can help.

This is another quick post - probably the last one for this project.  I'm definitely going to take my time over it tomorrow.

Dandelion-Seedhead

No comments:

Post a Comment