To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 343 - Cepacol

Allergy season seems to have gotten to me pretty bad this year.  I had somehow escaped being afflicted last Spring, and was only slightly affected.  But this time the allergies are so bad, my throat is severely inflamed and sore and feels like someone has thrust a ping pong ball down it.  I'm staying alive with Cepacol right now...  no voice and I feel really miserable! :(

IMG_4869.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hi Toni.How are you? It's nice to see one more time your pretty eyes for images.Your photos is still so amazing and I'm so pride because i can make contact with an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elsa: Thanks! This viral infection doesn't seem to want to leave me alone!

    @Day: That's such a sweet thing to say! I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete