To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 339 - Visiting Friends in Ottawa

Another catch-up post.  I've been under the weather with early allergy symptoms that were pretty bad, and I, therefore, didn't take the time or make the effort to post.

This adorable kid is my friend's neighbour, and the kid's dad requested me to take a few photos of him with his pets since they have none in their family album - I was very happy to oblige!  What a lovely and well-mannered boy he was and it was really nice to meet his family, including his dog Tutu and his hamster, whose name I just can't remember!

I only had my 100 - 400 mm lens and about 5 minutes in which to take the pictures.



1 comment:

  1. aww I like the second one the best, nice flare effect

    ReplyDelete