To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 194 - Macro week - Colour me glad

I have decided to take on a macro challenge for myself for this week - any photograph I take will be with my 90 mm macro lens.  I will just have to put on my thinking cap and forge right ahead.  Me thinks, I might actually like this challenge.

90mm, f/32, 15s, ISO 100, Aperture Priority

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute - you chose a perfect mix of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristy! :) Those are some of my favourite colours, although my favourites keep changing, with the exception of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colours ... just a thought ... do u think u can play around with the brightness a bit ... ? its a personal feeling ... nothing professional though :)i love the way u keep on clicking ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Susmita: thanks! I love clicking, and therefore this blog! ;) About the brightness - I was wondering if you wanted me to try and bring it down a notch or so.. on my screen it looks a tad over-exposed, so maybe that's what you were trying to say? I was too lazy to fix it much, but definitely appreciate your feedback. Just goes to show you're paying attention to the details! ;-)

    ReplyDelete