To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 246 - Relearning the Alphabet: The Letter "E"

"E" for Egret (catching up from the holidays)

These shots were from my trip.  My friend and I had gone to Lake Elizabeth in Fremont in search of pelicans!  I'd never seen pelicans before, and therefore I had been really excited.  I had also seen fantastic images of egrets that my friend had taken on her walks at the Lake.  When I had almost given up hope of seeing an egret (which I had also never seen in real life), I got to see one!   This is a Snowy Egret, if I'm not mistaken.



2 comments: