To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 239 - Relearning the alphabet: The Letter "T"

"T" for Tall Building



This was the Flood Building in San Francisco, at the corner of Powell & Market streets from where we took the cable car and where the cable car turnaround is.  

This shot was taken while riding on the escalator that brought us up to the street level at Powell from the BART train station.  I had a bare few seconds to position myself and shoot, but I really liked this perspective as I first set my eyes on this building.  And the young man in this shot is not my son! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment