To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 65 - Handmade for a friend

Didn't have a lot of time to post yesterday, but I did take a quick snapshot of the little tray and spice bottles I decorated for a friend.

This is a traditional Indian design I thought would work really well for gifting Indian spices.  This was my first time working with beads, but I'm glad it turned out half-decent.  When you have no other option, then your own creations will somehow have to do.  The tray and other supplies were procured from a craft shop and I had to paint the tray and do the rest of the stuff from scratch.

Not a great photo, but after hours of back-breaking work on this, I had no energy for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment