To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 61 - Cumin flavoured rice

I didn't have a chance to post anything for the last couple of days as I've been down with a really bad cold. It's a rare occasion when I will just not be able to drag myself out of bed, and this was one of those.  But the couple of times I forced myself to get out of bed yesterday, I tried a few experiments with the camera settings.  No, you guessed right!  My camera is never far from my mind or my bedside.

The cumin rice I made on Saturday was for a special reason which I won't go into at this time.  However, here are a couple of shots.  Handheld, under florescent lighting, not exactly the best but then lately my shots have been pretty blah.  I'll wait for when I feel better to start weekly themes.  I have a few going on in my head, but would welcome suggestions on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment