To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 262 - Chicken Tikka Masala

I hadn't made much of an effort with photographing or posting in the past week as I was really busy prepping for yesterday's cooking class.  This weekend's menu was completely different from what I normally teach, therefore, it involved more planning and work than is normal.

This shot was done for a recipe and I had initially decided to not even post it, considering the poor planning and execution that went behind it.  I had to somehow take a snapshot of this dish, so I could just write my recipe down and have it done with.

Not posting would mean falling far back in my 365 project.  I'm actually looking at just finishing the challenge.  It would mean two things to me - freedom to post quality, over quantity, and also fulfilling my commitment I made to myself when I took up this challenge.

I will have more leisure this week as I won't have to prep for a cooking class this coming weekend.  I definitely hope to do a little more of serious photography and finish my Alphabet challenge as well - I'm stuck on "K"!

No comments:

Post a Comment