To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 144 - An Ode to the Fallen Leaves


Summer is gone with its bejewelled splendour
The trees standing tall
They know it is Fall,
Their leaves they will soon surrender.
Time flies on the wings of an eagle -
Time doesn’t wait for you and me,
Time dresses Fall in colours so regal;
Time strips the trees of greenery.
Chilly winds blow the leaves asunder
The birds too are gone
The scene so forlorn
The silence deepened by the distant rolls of thunder.
Gone too will be the last seagull
The snow will be here,
Too soon it will appear
Numbing the senses, making life so dull.




No comments:

Post a Comment