To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 142 - Gulls galore

Today was a day for seagulls.  I mostly saw these Ring-billed Gulls though.  I saw a couple of Herring Gulls as well, but couldn't get a decent shot of them.

However, what's worthy of mention is that I saw this mean-looking seagull being just that - mean!  He looked militant and kept pecking at the other gulls if they came anywhere near him.  And since I found this really amusing, I just stood around watching his antics.  And I'm glad I did - I witnessed a little skirmish and since I had my camera focussed on this gull all the time, I got to catch the action.  

I'm having some technical difficulty with uploading the photos this evening, but you can see the photos here:



No comments:

Post a Comment