To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 178 - It was one foggy day!

I forgot my camera on my way out this morning, and therefore missed all the fog and mist.  I hope we'll have at least one more day like this.  I took a couple of shots on my phone, just for records.  No other photography done today - day of excitement and of depression.  :(

Excitement because I'm planning my Christmas vacation, and deep, deep depression because I let myself get scammed by the lure of travelling to Florida!  I can't believe that just happened to me even when I had a hundred red flags going off in my head.  If anyone ever gets a call from Universal Travels - hang up on them right away!  I am keeping my fingers, toes and even my eyes crossed that my bank can help me sort out the mess.  A gloomy, gray, foggy day it was!  And then there was the patch of red as well!  Doomed I was to have not heeded the warning!



This last one was taken a few days ago, on my cell phone again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment