To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 331 - I Deleted My Best Pictures!

Well, there's no harm in saying that because who's to know if they were my best? ;-)

But jokes apart, I had some really nice "moments" from the day when I photographed a squirrel way up high on a tree branch, standing up on its hind legs and holding a branch with its two front paws nibbling at it.  It could pass off as if he was playing the flute!  He looked really cute, and I'm kicking myself for inadvertently deleting the shots!

I also deleted some nice shots of the first bluebells I saw by the riverside, and also a few nice shots of the chickadees that I always find so difficult to expose properly.  Well, I was at least lucky that I had my second camera with the 18 - 55 mm on it, so I still had a few pictures on that card, that I didn't delete and that I can post now.

IMG_3424.jpg

I also have a tree silhouette that I forgot to upload to Flickr to link here.  I'll have to come back to this post when I've uploaded that.

No comments:

Post a Comment