To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 327 - Balcony Birding

I just decided to stay on my balcony and photograph some birds through the windy and mostly miserable day.  The wind's still howling outside my window, even as I write.

Common Grackle

Male Red-Winged Blackbird

American Robin Posing

And the squirrel takes the cake!  It looked so cute holding this piece of bread like this - almost as if it was offering me some!  :=D

IMG_2993.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great shots. The wind annoyed me yesterday too. I was like "get lost!"

    www.thequietone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathy! We had a gorgeous day today! Hope you had one at your end and enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems like you have the best balcony view ever!!! great shots, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Noreen! Actually, the balcony affords great bird sightings at times, especially when I don't feel up to leaving home to get a shot.

    ReplyDelete