To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 221 - Busy Busy

I should say busy and tired.  I spent quite a bit of time doing stuff outdoors, and by the time I returned, I was so bushed, I decided to snooze for a bit.  Then woke up even more tired.

I had to get all the editing done for the shots I took at the office party from two days ago, so I spent a chunk of time on that.  Now that it's all done, I am surprised that I was able to fix some of them, but most of them are still very, very disappointing.  It's really time for a new flash!  Maybe I should go out and buy myself a lottery ticket!

I am posting this shot taken last summer.  I just stumbled upon it, as it was waiting to be processed.  I had stored it in a folder that I was planning to get to at some point in time, so I thought that time was today!

No comments:

Post a Comment