To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

B&W Project 52 - Week 7

I thought I liked this shot, till I uploaded it to Flickr.  Now I don't, but I have to keep it since I don't have anything else to post for this week.

B&W Project 52 - Week 7

3 comments:

  1. I like this photo, I like the emphasis on perspective you could imagine it being on a film set or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition Toni. Did you use a post process or is it a straight B&W? This makes me think of the shinning or some horror movie. We can almost hear the cries for help coming out of these rooms. Given where I know it was taken, it makes it even more scarier :D
    -Christian

    ReplyDelete
  3. @paintingwithfootprints: Thanks a lot for your visit and comment.

    @Christian: Thanks a lot for the kind words! Your comments never fail to make me laugh! This was a black & white with a bit of desaturation added to it.

    ReplyDelete