To all ye who want to paint with light ...

I should have started this blog many moons ago as I started experiencing the joys of rediscovering the art of photography. But as the saying goes - it's better late, than never!
So, here I am, in the hopes of recording what I learn as I progress from ignorance to enlightenment; about what my eyes can see that my camera can capture; and, what my mind imagines and my camera paints with its capabilities.

Please feel free to add any comments and share your wisdom (tips or tricks) that you have picked up along the way.

And do check out my How-To and Birding pages as well.


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 121 - Nothing like a strawberry milkshake

I've been feeling quite under the weather the past couple of days, and wanted some quick nutrition options to start my day.  Fresh strawberry milkshake, topped with a swirl of low fat whipped cream and a cherry!  That's what I call comfort food!  I'm not very happy with the colour cast because I forgot to set the WB and my PS skills are awful and I couldn't make any effective correction.




No comments:

Post a Comment